WOW! You know the saying, "a lot can happen in a year"?
Well, it's true!!
For those of you who don't know, I'm entering as a Postulant with the Sisters of Life on Saturday, Sept. 5th!!
God is pretty much amazing and the story of how I've gotten to this point in my adventure with the Lord is kinda long, so I'll spare you the details and just let you know that it's been an awesome journey!! Who says that following the Lord is boring?!? Seriously, once you open up your heart to Him and allow Him to be in control of your life... buckle up your seatbelt b/c you're in for a fun ride! ;)
Anyway, on Tues. I'm leaving for CT and then will be heading over to NY for my entrance! If you'd like to get ahold of me break out those pens & stationary b/c snail mail is my form of communication for the next 9 months!
ST. BARNABAS CONVENT
(postulant house)
445 East 240th Street
Bronx, NY 10470
(718) 708-6742 Tel
I'm going to try and get my awesome bro John to upload some photos from my entrance weekend so hopefully you can see the convent I'll be living in and the gals I'll be in formation with! That way you can pray for all of us this next year! =)
Thanks in advance for your prayers!
Whelp, it's super early in the morning right now, so I should get some sleepy sleep! Just trying to make the most of the time I have left before I enter!
You are loved!!
No comments:
Post a Comment