Sunday, January 28, 2007




The gals and I took a quick weekend trip home so they could finally meet my family!! Hooray! (Too bad Jay's flight got cancelled! oh well, next time!) However, we flew into Seattle this time because Lauren and Corinne have never been to WA or OR, so we did a little sight-seeing! =)

As you can see, we made it to Pike's Place Market, up to the top of the Space Needle (yeah, the pic was there, but then it disappeared...? weird!), and randomly ran into a documentary filming on "The Smile"!! =)
Great question- What are three things that make you smile? I really hope that you can come up with more than just three!! =)

Anyway, so then after touring Seattle, (not pictured, we visited the 1st ever Starbuck's & a little cheesecake shop that was fabulous!) we headed out to P-Town! Yeehaw! Traffic wasn't too bad and we made it home!!
1st stop after some sleep was definitely Multnomah Falls!! Isn't it gorgeous?!?
I absolutely love the waterfall!!!


Also, while we were in Portland, my friend AJ got married!!!! Wahoo! Way to go AJ! AND, I had the great honor of being asked to be Addeline's godmother, and so Addie was baptised too! Yeah, it was a packed weekend! But totally worth it!!

No comments: