
As of Tuesday, August 15th, this girl's back on wheat!! Here's the story for those who may not know...
Back in January I was diagnosed with an allergy to wheat... my doctor was excited because I was her first patient she'd ever diagnosed with that! Yay for her and huge changes for me! She gave me a phone # for a nutritionalist and told me to just not eat wheat anymore! =P Easier said than done!
Sooo, for the past 8 months I've been trying to figure out just how to go about treating this allergy! And because I don't get symptoms when I eat wheat and because people have been asking me non-stop about it, I decided to get a 2nd opinion!!
Sooo, to a celiac specialist I go! However, in order to get an accurate test done, I have to be back on wheat again!!! For 3 MORE MONTHS! I'll let you know what I hear in November! But like the sign says... for now, I'm puttin' the eat back in wheat!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment