Saturday, July 01, 2006

Praise the Lord! That's all I gotta say! :)

Discipleship Weeks (D-Week for short) have come and gone and God definately blessed each one of them! I had the opportunity to co-lead two of these awesome retreats: one in Rockford, IL and the other in Phoenix, AZ! Both were unique, spirit-filled, Christ lead weeks! Call me sometime and I'll tell you all about them! :)

For short though, in case you don't have time to chat...

1.) God is faithful! Always has been and always will be, no matter what happens!
For example, if there's only one priest for Reconciliation, no dinner on the opening night
of the retreat, and no t-shirts to hand out to the teens until 3 minutes before closing! :)

2.) Be specific during Reconciliation! Great advice I heard and practiced, and confession has
never been so good! Also, ask questions when you're in there... like what's my root sin? Or
favorite sin? How do I find it out what it is?

3.) Praying in tongues is super sweet! And praying over someone and them resting in the
spirit is really kinda crazy! 1st time for everything I guess, eh?!?

4.) Getting to share my testimony at women's session for the 1st time regarding where I find
my dignity and worth!! :) Yay Jesus! A lot of healing going on this summer!
FYI-- Ladies (and gents), you HAVE to find your worth in the Lord and not in what others
say, think, or how they treat you!!

5.) Make friends with some seminarians! They're a ton of fun!!

6.) Cheesy, but true... I went Deeper! :)


No comments: