Monday, March 13, 2006


Well, lookie here! =) Okay friends, family...! This is Dean! He's great!! If I haven't been able to tell you yet, we're dating! Hooray!
The other night he was very sweet! He called me up and asked me what I was doing on thursday, and I was "uh, hanging out with you?!?", and he said, "yes, and it's a dress up event!" but he didn't tell me where we were going! Yay for surprises!! Anyway, he ended up telling me before we went, that way I could decide what to wear! =) Thanks Deano!
Sooo, he took me to the Opera! It was fantastic!! Funny story though, our dinner went long, and so we had to run to get in on time!! We made it just in the nick of time, but the usher sat us in the wrong seats! haha! So after the break we moved over to our seats! Anyway, long story a little shorter... Dean was very suave! He brought me flowers-daisies!, and then when we got in the car, he dedicated a song for me, called "When I see you Smile"-- very sweet! AND, after the opera, there's a park across the street- rice park- and it was all decorated with Christmas lights, and I really wanted to go for a walk thru there, but I didn't say anything, and right before I was going to... Dean was like... Wanna go for a walk?!? =) Score!! So, we took a little walk thru the park, sang a little, and danced!! =) So romantic!
Hopefully you can all meet Dean sometime! Hey, I got it... you can come out and visit me here in MN!!!!!! Call me I'll help you find cheap flights!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I just need to back you up on this fabulous night! It was well worth the wait for your hair to be done...you were absolutely beautiful...I wouldn't change a thing! Deano