Saturday, January 28, 2006



Lookie here! Lauren & I decided to hit the Wild game the other night with the sole purpose of riding the zambonie machine!!! Long story (call me and I'll tell you all aboutit!), but Lauren ended up being able to go with the Winter Carnival mascot "FrostBite"! Anyway, I at least got the sit on the machine, and go down by the ice and watch the Wild warm up!! Did you know that when you're right up next to the glass and a player hits a puck at it, it seriously sounds like a gun shot, and you feel like it's going to shatter right through the glass and kill you! Yeah, scary, yet exciting at the same time!! Other cool part of the night, was that we got our faces up on the jumbotron!! Yeah big screen!
Can you read our sweatshirts?!? It says "I'm Wild about the Zamboine!"

No comments: